Buy Fiber Optic LC Connectors from Kisumu networks in Kenya
- telecoms distribution room to a Local Area Network closet.
- The LC connector has set the standard for optical fiber connectors.
- LC connectors are manufactured using the best quality components and they exceed all areas of the standards covering optical fiber connectors.
- The one-piece design features pre-radiused ceramic ferrules, and are suitable for use with two-part heat curing epoxies and cold cure
MPO/MTP 12/24 C Cable Connector
- Fiber pre-position (AB/BA)
- Compact size, easy to manage
- LC/SC/ST/E2000 simplex/duplex connector available in single fiber connector interface
- MPO/MTP connector with 12 or 24 fibers
- Corning fiber available for selection
- Rugged fan-out: Round fan-out cable jacket with 2.0mm diameter
- Customized fan-out cable length to cater for different installation situations
MT-RJ Optical fiber connector
The optical fiber connector is a detachable (movable) connection device between fiber and fiber. It precisely butts the two ends of the fiber, reduces the loss of optical link as much as possible, and enables the optical signal output by transmitting optical fiber to be coupled to the receiving optical fiber as much as possibleKSh1,000.00
Singlemode ST Fiber Connector
- Bayonet style housing for easy termination
- High precision alignment
- Low insertion and return loss and back reflection
- Premium SM typical IL against Master 0.08dB
- Designed to exceed the requirement of Verizon FOC TPR 9409
- Premium Low Loss SM, typical IL against Master 0.05dB